For Page Scholars
Congratulations on having been awarded a Page Grant for this upcoming academic school year! When you enter the Page Grant Program, you enter an intellectual community in which integrity in academics and professionalism is highly valued. As a Page Scholar, you will be required to maintain your Page Grant by returning specific forms by their due dates and agree to the following conditions listed below.
In order to remain eligible for this award, you must:
1. Return your Acceptance Letter to PEF’s office by August 31.
2. Register and maintain full-time status, as defined by your post-secondary institution, for the duration of the academic year.
3. Report to PEF your Service-to-Children project by October 1 by completing the Scholar Information Sheet. This form is required to receive a Spring 2013 payment.
4. Complete 50 hours of volunteerism through your Service-to-Children Project serving Kindergartner – 8th grade children by May 1 and report completed hours to PEF by submitting a Service-to-Children Evaluation Form.
5. Report changes (i.e. name, address, phone, email, school, traveling abroad, falling below full-time status, graduation, problems that may affect your eligibility) to PEF throughout the year.
The Page Education Foundation’s primary communication is email. Please provide an active email account to PEF all year around so we can send you courtesy reminders and updates.
Your next step is to attend the following 2 events hosted by PEF.
Friday, June 22, 2012 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm
385 Washington Street, St. Paul, Minnesota
Page Scholar Orientation
Saturday, August 4, 2012 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
2131 12th Avenue North, Minneapolis, Minnesota
We are here to help you succeed!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF FORMS THROUGH FAX OR E-MAIL FOR ANYREASONS. PAGE SCHOLARS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOGISTICS AND DELIVERING OF THEIR FORMS TO OUR OFFICE BY THEIR DUE DATES. FORMS MUST BE POST-MARKED BY THEIR DUE DATES AND DELIVERY OF FORMS TO OUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS MUST BE MADE BY THE END OF THE BUSINESS DAY AT 5:00 P.M. FAILURE TO RETURN REQUIRED FORMS BY THEIR DUE DATES WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR PAGE GRANT.