Job Posting: Development Director
Salary: $65,000-$70,000 | Reports to: Executive Director
The Development Director plans, implements and monitors the fundraising program for the Foundation, working closely with the Executive Director and Board of Directors. This position’s responsibilities include development of strategic plan for individual, corporate and foundation giving; supervision of grantwriting; and, assistance with special events. Through excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, the Development Director is able to build the resources necessary to support the Foundation’s vision and direction.
- Create and implement development plan to build individual, corporate, foundation giving.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with major donors and funders.
- Assist with planning and execution of fundraising events.
- Develop planned giving program.
- Oversee database management and donor acknowledgements.
- Work with Executive Director and co-founders to increase the visibility of the Foundation.
- Oversee production of annual report.
- Successful track record in fundraising or sales
- Proven ability to establish and cultivate donor relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with fundraising software and database
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ year experience working in development and fundraising
- Ability to model respectful, inclusive behavior that is consistent with the organization’s mission, vision and values
- Ability to serve as a leader within the organization and in the wider community
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter of application and resume by November 16, 2018 to: Amanda Moua, Executive Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mail: PO Box 581254, Minneapolis, MN 55458
Professionals of color are encouraged to apply.
No follow up phone calls please. We will contact you.