Renew Your Eligibility
All current Page Scholars must reapply for the Page Grant each year through our renewal process. Please read the information below. Page Scholars must also submit all required annual forms by the requested deadlines in order to remain eligible for the Page Grant.
In Order To Remain Eligible:
- Return your Acceptance Letter to the Page Education Foundation’s office by the date specified on the letter.
- Maintain full-time status, as defined by your post-secondary institution, for the duration of the academic year.
- Complete the Service to Children Project Proposal form by October 31 in order to report to us where you will be volunteering during the 2018-2019 academic year. This form is required to receive a spring semester payment.
- Complete 50 hours of service to children by May 1, 2019 and report completed hours to the Page Education Foundation by submitting a Service to Children Project Evaluation form 2018-2019.
- Report changes to your personal information (i.e., name, address, phone, email, school, traveling abroad, falling below full-time status, graduation, problems that may affect your eligibility) to the Page Education Foundation throughout the year.
Our primary source of communication is email. Please provide an active email account to the Page Education Foundation all year around, so we can send you courtesy reminders and updates.
Your Next Step:
The Page Education Foundation’s Page Grant Application period for the 2019-2020 school year opens January 1, 2019-May 1, 2019 . All Page Scholars must reapply each year in order to remain eligible for a Page Grant. Access the 2018-2019 Page Grant here.
We are here to help you succeed!