The Scholar Handbook is a great resource for information on Page Scholar expectations and the process of becoming a Page Scholar. Key information covered includes:
- The Page Education Foundation’s history
- Page Grant program components
- Professional conduct and expectations
- Steps to a successful start in becoming a Page Scholar
- Required forms and evaluations
- The Service to Children Project and how to secure a volunteer site
- The process for renewing your Page Grant
- Other frequently asked questions
We recommend that you become familiar with program expectations, whether you are interested in applying or are currently serving as a Page Scholar.
If you have any additional questions, contact Amanda Moua, Program Director, by email using our online contact form.