What To Include In Your Autograph Request
- Your contribution to the Page Education Foundation must be received before your item will be signed. View our current autograph price list and find out how to request and autograph.
- Return postage or prior arrangement for return shipping (UPS, FedEx, etc.) must be included with your item(s). The Page Education Foundation does not arrange for shipping.
- Instructions on where you want the item signed if you have a specific location in mind.
- Marker or pen that you would like the item signed with if you have a specific color in mind.
When To Expect Your Autographed Item
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks on average for signing and delivery of your item(s).
- Please allow extra time to schedule for signing of a large number of items (10 or more). The Page Education Foundation cannot guarantee that such numbers of items will be signed by a certain date or time.
ALAN PAGE DOES NOT SIT/PARTICIPATE IN PUBLIC GROUP SIGNING EVENTS. HE ALSO DOES NOT PERSONALIZE ITEMS.
Item Condition And Delivery Policies
- The Page Education Foundation is not responsible for items received damaged or damaged during mailing or shipping.
- The Page Education Foundation is not responsible for items lost by the USPS or shipping companies.
- The Page Education Foundation does not pick up or deliver items.
Dropping Off And Picking Up Items At The Page Education Foundation: To drop an item off or pick an item up from the Page Education Foundation office, you must schedule a time in advance. The staff is small and often attends meetings outside the office. It is important to arrange a drop-off and/or pick-up time with us. We will call you when the item has been signed and is ready for pick up.
Please Note: Alan Page does not sit for group signings. He also does not personalize items (for example: HOF 1988, #88, etc.)