- This event has passed.
2018 All Star Gala
September 15 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Early Bird Tickets $150 (until Aug 24th)
Regular Tickets $175
Alumni Rate $100
For group rate of 3 tickets or more (must be purchased all together).
Contact Gina Mortenson at 612-332-0406
*Sponsors after 7/20/18 have missed the invite print deadline and will be recognized on the event banner (due 8/31/18), event program (due 9/3/18), website & event site only.
PAGE EDUCATION FOUNDATION
For over 30 years, the Page Education Foundation has invested in the youth of our community by supporting their efforts to continue their education. Now, it’s time to honor those Page Scholars. It’s time to recognize the Page Education Foundation’s ALL STARS.
The 2018 All Star Gala will be hosted at the U.S. Bank Stadium, home of the Minnesota Miracle. Join us for a memorable evening of reminiscing, mingling, and partying in the Hyundai Club.
We pride ourselves in hosting one of the most diverse gala in the Twin Cities. Our attendees are an ethnically diverse, well educated, politically active crowd. The age range of attendees is 18-70+, which includes Page Scholars & alumni, individual donors, corporate sponsors, and community partners. This year, over 1,000 guests attending the gala will:
- Meet Alan Page and other local celebrities.
- Enjoy the soulful sounds of Minneapolis-based singer/songwriter Annie Mack.
- Graze on Minnesota’s favorite fare from The Great Minnesota Get-Together, Vikings tail gating, and more.
- Take part in a remarkable Silent Auction with items you won’t find anywhere else!
- Grab Mystery Boxes full of fun surprises. Buy early; They sell out every year!
- Play the popular Wall of Wine—an expansive display of fine wines.
- NEW for 2018: Everyone’s favorite—Plinko! Win a prize every time you play.
- Costa Rica Getaway Vacation Raffle—Whether you’re a beach bum, surf nut, nature enthusiast or just someone looking to escape Minnesota’s winter months, visit Costa Rica and experience a vacation like no other! The winner will enjoy:
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from the 48 contiguous U.S. to San Jose, Costa Rica
- 5 nights in a standard guest room at your choice of participating Marriott Resorts in Costa Rica
- Daily breakfast for two
- Winspire booking & concierge service
- On-site Valet Parking available at Eco Lab Entrance.
All proceeds from the evening will directly fund Page Grants and support our 31st class of Page Scholars!
What to do more? Consider sponsoring. Proceeds from this event directly benefit Page Scholars in the form of Page Grants, which range from $1,500-$2,500 annually. Your sponsorship is an investment in our community. When you sponsor the Page Education Foundation’s All Star Gala, not only do you provide financial support to help a Page Scholar overcome the financial barriers associated with higher education, you also provide a positive role model to a child in our community, reduce the student-to-adult ratio in our classrooms and public schools, and develop tomorrow’s leaders.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Julie and Doug Baker Jr Foundation
Dennis and Gail Mathisen
Miles Family Fund
The Edward J. Phillips Family Foundation
Bill Beiber and Helen Meyer
Gerald and Kay Erickson
Alan and Diane Sims Page
Jim and Jan Sinegal
Joe and Cecelia Szurszewski
Edward Meyer Family
Rob and Carolyn Albright
David and Deb Andreas
Andrew and Katherine Bachman
Joel Conner and Rachael Jarosh
Robert and Kristin Dudacek
Tom and Marlene Kayser
Erwin and Miriam Kelen
Randy and Petrina Levy
Paul and Mary Reyelts
Robert and Sharon Ryan
John and Marsha Soucheray
Doug and Wendy Dayton Foundation
Mark Addicks and Tom Hoch
Richard and Diane Cohen
Cy and Paula DeCosse
Philip Dow and Deb Pederson
Gary and JoAnn Fink
Sam and Mirja Hanson
Andrew Hanson and Karen Hanson Riebel
Philip and Susan Jones
Allen and Kathleen Lenzmeier
Lee Lynch and Terry Saario
Jon Nygren and Anna Horning Nygren
BC Properties, LLC
Leslye Phillips Foundation
Prospect Creek Foundation
Tim and Doris Baylor
Art and Kate Berman
Gene Borgida and Susan Wolf
Rob Bras and Julie Matonich
Terry Carlson and Jeanette Leehr
Kris and Michael Coleman
Dick and Judy Corson
Jay and Page Cowles
Amos and Sue Deinard
Frazier and Heidi Eales
John Eisberg and Susan Kline
Ben and Becky Field
Stephen and Roxane Gudeman
Rieke and Craig Hankins
Lawrence Hendrickson and Barbara Forster
Ray and Susan Johnson
The children, in memory of Sheldon and Helene Kaplan
Scott Klein and Julia Dayton Klein
David and Diane Lilly
Mark and Nancy Mammel
Jim Marshall and Susan Landwehr
James McCarthy and Gloria Peterson
Richard and Joyce McFarland
Jay and Leticia Miller
Bill and Sue Payne
Ben and Kendra Reichenau
Jeffrey and Malana Schmidt
Daniel and Margaret Shulman
Jesse and Linda Singh
Ed and Valerie Spencer
Peter and Helen Warwick
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar