Your privacy is critically important to us.
901 N 3rd Street, Suite 355 Minneapolis
55458 - Minnesota , United States
As a donor submitting personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) to us or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy and to our processing and use of Personal Information for the purposes stated below.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us via one of the email addresses identified on our website or when you otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event. We also collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, at a special event, over the phone or by mailing in a check. The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by Page Education Foundation. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- Page Education Foundation protects financial information received both on-line and off-line. We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration. Page Education Foundation uses an accredited and secure online payment processing service. Page Education Foundation does not store, nor do we have access to, your credit card information, bank account numbers or other account data sent through our processing services. Credit card payment information mailed to us off-line is shredded after payments have been processed.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify personal information with third parties if the information was collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- Limited donor information, such as name and time frame in which a donation was made, may be used for promotional and fundraising activities. Page Education Foundation provides donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation or to remain anonymous (donors must specifically request to remain anonymous).
Like most website operators, Page Education Foundation collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Page Education Foundation's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Page Education Foundation's visitors use its website. From time to time, Page Education Foundation may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Page Education Foundation also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.page-ed.org blog posts. Page Education Foundation only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Page Education Foundation's websites choose to interact with Page Education Foundation in ways that require Page Education Foundation to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Page Education Foundation gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for our newsletter at https://www.page-ed.org to provide a name and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Page Education Foundation may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Page Education Foundation may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Page Education Foundation does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Page Education Foundation uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Revised as of 4-29-2020