We welcome your skills, talent and time! The following are just a few examples of the types of volunteer opportunities we have at the Page Education Foundation.
- Event Volunteers: Sign up to volunteer at one of our upcoming annual events, such as the All Star Gala, Doggie Walk, Justice Alan Page Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Award Ceremony and Page Scholars Seminar.
- Career Mentoring: Community professionals can provide career development opportunities that would enable Page Scholars to obtain meaningful employment after graduation. Examples include providing a job shadowing opportunity to a Page Scholar majoring in their field of work or meeting with a Page Scholar to answer questions related to their profession over a cup of coffee.
- Host a Professional Development Workshop for Page Scholars at the Annual Seminar: Community professionals can also provide skills related workshops for our Page Scholars. Examples of past workshops include: negotiating a wage, self-branding, how to effectively introduce yourself & tell your story in 60 seconds, resume building, and cover letter writing.
- Skills-based volunteers: Use your personal talents or professional competencies to provide pro bono business-oriented consulting services to develop a project that will refine the work of the Foundation.
- Host a fundraiser: Host a fundraising event with proceeds benefiting the Foundation. For example, Thrivent Financial members can apply for “seed money” through Thrivent Action Team to assist them with covering overhead costs of up to $250.
- Scholarship outreach: Help promote the Page Grant to students and professionals in your community. Contact the Foundation, and we will provide you with a presentation packet to share with others.
If you would like to learn more, send a general inquiry email online or give us a call at 612-332-0406!
Volunteer Of The Year
Email News Blast
Stay on top of the latest updates on Page Foundation news and events.