You can obtain Alan Page’s autograph and help Minnesota’s youth at the same time!
In return for an autograph, send your donation along with your item to the Page Education Foundation and the following required donation:
- $30 for a signature on a football card
- $40 for a mini-helmet or an 8×10 photograph
- $50 for a poster or bobblehead doll
- $60 for a jersey or large equipment such as a football or full-size helmet
Note: Fan memorabilia will not be personalized (i.e. HOF, Hall of Fame, add names) for any reason(s). Alan Page will not sign any blank cards or surfaces. Alan does not sit/participate in public group signing events.
- Your contribution to the Page Education Foundation must be received before your item will be signed.
- Return postage or prior arrangement for return shipping (UPS, FedEx, etc.) must be included with your item(s). The Page Education Foundation does not arrange for shipping.
- Instructions on where you want the item signed if you have a specific location in mind.
- Marker or pen that you would like the item signed with if you have a specific color in mind.
- Check, credit card payment or money order (U.S. only) made payable to the Page Education Foundation in the correct donation amount (see price list above). Please do not send cash.
- Return postage-paid or shipping-paid envelope or label
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH!
Page Education Foundation
P.O. Box 581254
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1254
Page Education Foundation
901 North 3rd Street, Suite 355
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Note: Mail or packages sent via USPS to the Foundation street address will be returned. Please send all USPS mail to the Foundation’s P.O. Box address.
To drop an item off or pick an item up from the Page Education Foundation office, you must schedule a time in advance. The staff is small and often attends meetings outside the office. It is important to arrange a drop-off and/or pick-up time with us. We will call you when the item has been signed and is ready for pick up.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks on average for signing and delivery of your item(s).
- Please allow extra time to schedule for signing of a large number of items (10 or more). The Page Education Foundation cannot guarantee that such numbers of items will be signed by a certain date or time.
- The Page Education Foundation is not responsible for items received damaged or damaged during mailing or shipping.
- The Page Education Foundation is not responsible for items lost by the USPS or shipping companies.
- The Page Education Foundation does not pick up or deliver items.