The Page Education Foundation’s goal is to increase the number of scholarships without increasing its annual fixed costs. To achieve this goal, the Foundation is rolling out a Sustaining Partnership Program in 2020. We are asking the leading companies, organizations and educational institutions doing business in Minnesota to make an initial commitment to the Foundation $25,000 each year for a 3-year period. Each Sustaining Partner will also be asked to contribute time and volunteer resources working with the Foundation.
Each Sustaining Partner will:
- Be recognized on event flyers, e-blasts, website and event pages, social media, and all event materials, with 8,000+ impressions as a Sustaining Partner
- Be acknowledged in Annual Report
- Have the opportunity to partner with other corporations on programming and event planning
- Receive premier table / tickets at two annual events: All Star Gala and Justice Alan Page Elimination of Bias Continuing Legal Education Seminar
- Receive 10 tickets to Sustaining Partner Recognition Event
- Have opportunities to participate in other PEF events and activities, such as internship and mentoring programs, and workshops to assist with summer and permanent job placement.
Your partnership will help create a prosperous Minnesota for generations to come.